Yes, that little statue is of Mary and the baby Jesus. I just like to see her everywhere I look. I obviously hang out at the spice rack daily, and seeing that dear little face reminds me that she went through all the same challenges and more and she understands what we all go through. Gives a girl a little courage you know? I found her with her little legs dangling off the side of a shelf at the local Goodwill and at first I was upset that she would be portrayed so simply then I realized perhaps that just the way she would like to be seen, like you and me and that the work that we all do everyday is the same as she did and perhaps she would enjoy hanging about my house. I’m sure she does, especially in the kitchen that’s where we all sit and tell stories and share our meals. Such good times…
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online