Sometimes I think you really don’t need to know the details until later. For just getting your dreams to come true you only need to trust your gut instinct go with the feeling that your moving in the right direction for your dreams. Like these two. If you look over their heads you’ll see a bridge full of guys and girls that were afraid to take that chance. I’d venture to say the two in the boat made some great memories no matter what happened after that day. Lord knows about the thinkers on the bridge, so don’t worry about the details and move in the direction of making those happy memories, those you’ll always have. Doubts you’ll always have. So why not tuck some great memories in there also?
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online