It seems like you just get a handle on your kids, you know…what they really love who they really like and suddenly they’re off! Racing into their own lives at breakneck speed here and there… this college/that town… then back again for another opportunity or challenge, but you always know in your Mom’s heart just how you love them. And they know. That’s true G.P.S., and it’s eternal. Forever being someone’s “True North”. They always know through time and tide and birth and death you’ll love them always. You loved them before they were born and still here, loving them always remembering the laughter and the tears the brilliance and compassion that knit their bones together in a vision for us to see for a while. No, with Mom G.P.S. those kids never really go far, because they’re always only really safe at home in our own hearts. And they always will be. That’s Mom G.P.S., now where did I leave that laughter memory? Oh, yeah… behind those high school years…or no wait a minute, how about that vacation when …
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online