Years ago one Christmas, my parents gave three of us kids a “Chatty Cathy” doll. Now at the time these dolls were revolutionary they had a little pull string at the back of the neck with a plastic ring attached and when you pulled it the said some pretty needful things. Chatty was built to need constant reassurance. “I love you, do you love me?”, “Take me with you.” well my brother got very tired of hearing the demands of one doll let alone three and there was a massacre in the basement where he lined up the three chattys and blew their little voice boxes out. I guess getting him a bee bee gun that christmas wasn’t the best idea.
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- It’s the small things…
- Elie Wiesel, “Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.”
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online