I can picture it now. I was thinking I would make my husband laugh if I tried to make a obscene phone call to him at work. But then upon further review I decided it probably wouldn’t go well, as I have a breathing problem huffing and puffing on the phone would just terrify him and not get the laughs I was looking for. So maybe If I asked , “What are you wearing?” but knowing my Beloved, he would just tell me ,”Ummmm well Honey, my overalls, my work boots and a cap”,(he works in a lumber yard) Still sounding puzzled I can see him kindly asking why I was calling, was I OK? And then telling him, this is my attempt at an obscene phone call…now that WOULD make him laugh! As Clint Eastwood said, Make my day! And mine is making him laugh. Have a good one!
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- It’s the small things…
- Elie Wiesel, “Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.”
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online