All day long, right past my window, huge Yachts at least 12-15 a day. (Yachts do you hear!) I live in a tiny rental property adjacent to a Marina near “Lakeside” Ohio. In this particular patch of gated heaven, many devoted boaters live. So whatever they say about the economy or the swine flu or whatever the latest horror that has hit the American Public square in the face be assured here in the Twilight Zone of the very very rich it hasn’t reached them yet. Only their local employees, whom they laid off last year only to rehire to put their toys back in the water. Meanwhile the annual springtime parade of Boats and Yachts going into the water continues. Some watch the news…I love a parade…
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online