Forget GM, forget Chrysler…think American…think about retooling the entire Motown Industrial Grid with the ability to keep us all on the road whether we have money for gas or not. Let these new interurban systems run on solar and thermal wind whatever but not toxic fumes at ALL. This humongous transportation system would require builders, designers, maintenance men , drivers, auto workers by the thousands. And it could relive us of the toxins gas chugging poisonous cars. If you must close down the factory’s (right after another taxpayer bailout) stop producing what you can’t sell. And see the light…Cheap clean urban transportation. The old Trolley lines. Bring them back. That would answer our Economy’s problem with employment and our Enviorment’s problem with clean energy ( wind , thermal or solar) do it now. Look at this as a AMAZING opportunity to do the right thing. Go Green, and feed people good safe life long jobs, in the new transportation industry.
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online