In this lifetime there is only so much breath, so much for each and every person. Sometimes when I can’t catch my breath I will drink water (H2O). I can imagine that the water is really liquid air and I am really getting a lot of it at once. That calms me, and slows my breathing. But something scary is beginning to happen. Sometimes when I can’t breathe I can feel it in my hands first. It is a painful ache that travels up my arms. I think it is also very frightening to a person who can’t breathe to lose control and start crying. This seems to require unlimited of oxygen. Both to produce tears and to keep the lungs clear of the fluids your face and lungs suddenly have to deal with. Oddly enough once you do start crying, there is a feeling of relief. Almost a forced deep breathing that normally is impossible without bringing on a coughing fit. Perhaps it is because with the tears comes relaxation. Because by crying you have given up. You don’t struggle after you find you can’t stop them, you just let the storm come and wash it all away…
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online