I used to have grave fears about our economy falling apart, for years. From the Recession of the late Seventies all the way until my fathers death in 1996, he assured me that all would be fine. He said, rather succinctly: “Sheila, you’re a survivor. Why look at you! Working nights at a bank, keeping house, raising children and all on a shoestring budget!” and “Should the economy ever really take a tumble, you worry about those people in Pepper Pike. They haven’t any idea how to survive a financial hit. You are an expert. Really Honey, you’re so close to the bottom, you bounce. If you insist on worrying, worry for those who don’t know how to live without things. It’ll be a terrible loss for them. They won’t bounce so well. And the impact alone could kill them.”
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online