This is one of my two baby pictures. If I seem a little dazed by the size of the crowd, it as only an act. But I was following quite a eclectic crowd…Circus Performers, Nuns, Judges, Nurses, Policemen, Party Chairmen and Plumbers, D.A.R. members, Farmers, Pharmacists, Engineers and Welders. People who worked hard every day just to keep the lights on, Wonder Bread in the kitchen and Creamed Corn on the table. People who’s only goal was to raise a decent family, and laugh long and love well, and obviously save little or I wouldn’t be writing this beauty. No, that’s not true. I write because I have to. In the wee small hours while the world is fast asleep I’m visiting my memories and realizing just how lucky I have been. I spent the first 18 years of my life trying to figure a way to get far, far away from these people only to discover after I’d accomplished that, they were both everything I’d loved and every little thing I’d ever feared and that they still are the only ones besides my children whose respect and love I need. They have that kind of effect on me. Amazing, this life really is a circle you end up right back where you started.
- President Trump resigns..
- Paying your dues…
- Hail Women
- While I was chasing my last Cherrio around the bowl….
- The 5th Annual John D. Buskirk Golf Outing
- More “Terms of Endearment”…
- to the blessed virgin…
- For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…
- When is a Corporation not a “Person” in the legal sense ?
- Did you know that MILK doubles your chances of BREAST CANCER ?
- Book Values and Availability
- Carallel Corner/ Carallelworld
- cleveland war veterans stories
- emmy legends interviews
- free digital photos for your writing
- free tv= hulu.com
- Google Book Search
- Internet Archive
- John Tidyman, Author, humorist and all around "right guy" by Jack Nicholson and Sheila Follman standards (pretty high!)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary
- Newspaper Archive
- old newspapers thru library of congress
- Open Culture
- Porvo.com ; Words pronounced in any language
- Remembering John Buskirk
- Remembering Ryan Klesh
- sandysays1's weblog
- Songs and Lyrics
- ted themes
- The Onion News Online